Mumbai, India (formerly known as Bombay) is one of the most densely populated cities on the planet. Located on the west coast of India, it’s a popular stop for cruises venturing between the Mediterranean and southeast Asia – frequently portions of world cruises. The cruise port in Mumbai is on Nariman Point, on the southwest side of the city.
The most popular departure ports for cruises to Mumbai are Singapore, Abu Dhabi, Bangkok and Dubai, sailing on Celebrity Cruises, Oceania Cruises, Regent Seven Seas Cruises, Azamara Club Cruises and Silversea Cruises ships.
Most Popular Cruises To Mumbai
- 15 Night Best of India and Sri Lanka – from Singapore
- 15 Night Best Of India and Sri Lanka – from Abu Dhabi, U. A. E.
- 14 Night Arabian Sea and India – from Abu Dhabi, U. A. E.
- 12 Night Arabian Sea and India – from Abu Dhabi, U. A. E.
- 13 Night The Spice Route – from Singapore
- 18 Night Far East Radiance – from Singapore
- 10 Night The Spice Route – from Singapore
- 18 Night Shimmering Cities and Serene Seas – from Singapore
- 18 Night Southeast Asia and India – from Singapore
- 44 Night Golden Dragons and Cobalt Domes – from Bangkok, Thailand
Top Cruise Ships Visiting Mumbai
Hotels closest to the cruise terminal in Mumbai
- Hotel Victoria (0.1 miles)
- Hotel Suba Palace (0.3 miles)
- The Gordon House Hotel (0.4 miles)
- Residency Hotel – Fort – Mumbai (0.4 miles)
- OYO Premium Mumbai Colaba Causeway (0.5 miles)
- Vista Rooms at Colaba Causeway (0.5 miles)
- ZO Rooms Colaba Gateway of India (0.5 miles)
- The Taj Mahal Palace Mumbai (0.5 miles)
- Regent Hotel (0.5 miles)
- Diplomat Hotel (0.5 miles)